CX2R-G2 Power Supply by Critical Tattoo
Critical Tattoo has completely restructured their G2 power supply series to provide the cleanest and strongest power to run any coil or rotary tattoo machine without hesitation. The CX2R-G2 features a 110-240V AC universal input at 50-60Hz with an output voltage of 0 – 18V DC. It has a 6 Amp peak current capacity and a 4 Amp true continuous current capacity for consistent, solid power.
The CX2R-G2 has 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired, though the pedal override button makes it so that a pedal is not required to operate. It has two foot pedal modes – maintained or momentary – and can also be used with a wireless foot pedal. This power supply also features a jump-start mode feature for hard-starting rotary machines and built-in protection against short circuiting. The CX2R-G2 has two independent outputs and up to six machine preset memory modes.
The sleek display of the CX2R-G2 makes this power supply easy and safe to use. It can easily be bagged in a standard machine or bottle bag to maintain safe practice and the screen display itself shows all necessary information for the tattoo artist. Your purchase of this power supply includes the CX2R-G2 power supply, one G2 magnet mount, one 10/32 wingnut screw, one US power cord, and adapter.
- Color: Black
- Universal Input: 110 – 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 0 – 18V DC
- Compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines
- 6A peak current, 4A true continuous current capacity
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Jump-start mode feature for hard-starting rotary tattoo machines
- Displays session and total run time, currency meter, time of day, volts, amps, speed (Hz), duty cycle (%), and STL
- 2, 4, or 6 machine preset modes; nonvolatile memory holds time and presets without power
- Two foot pedal modes (momentary or maintained) and pedal override button (foot pedal not required to run)
- Independent dual outputs
- 1/4” mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal; wireless footswitch ready
- Built-in protection against short circuiting
- G2 magnet mount, wing nut screw (10/32), US power cord and adapter included
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty