Electrum Cleanse Tattoo Cleanser & Rinse Solution
Electrum Cleanse is ideal for before, during and after the tattoo process. Electrum Cleanse is electrolyzed water that is produced through a proprietary, patented electrochemical process which passes an electrical current through the water, thereby generating super-oxygenated water. This extremely potent antimicrobial solution is highly effective in cleansing, rinsing, and soothing tattooed skin. Electrum Cleanse is like the natural Hypochlorous Acid produced by the human body which assists the immune system in fighting off infections.
Electrum Cleanse is a clear hypotonic solution topically applied to skin and wound areas. The subject device is a wound management and cleansing solution that is intended for cleansing, irrigating, and debriding dermal wounds in addition to moistening and lubricating absorbent wound dressings (e.g. gauze, bandages). The mechanical action of fluid moving across the wound provides for the mechanism of action and aids in the removal of foreign objects such as dirt, ink and debris.
Electrum Cleanse contains the following ingredients: Ionized water (99.93%), Sodium chloride (0.048%), Hypochlorous acid (0.02%) and hypochlorite Ion (0.002%)
- Can be used as a cleanser, a rinse, and an aftercare solution - 1 product, multiple uses.
- Can be used to cut your black ink for grey wash (in your pigment caps).
- Contains no harsh substances. NO alcohol. NO stinging.
- Is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-allergenic.
- Is pH neutral & leaves skin residue-free.
- Helps to reduce swelling and redness, so the artist gets a more true visual aspect while tattooing.
- Can be used throughout the tattoo process, and as an aftercare, which allows for better color saturation and pigment retention.
- Can be applied to healthy skin, even around the: eyes, ears, mouth & nose.
- Is compatible with other commonly used tattooing products.
- Reduces client discomfort and irritation while being tattooed.
- Is FDA cleared.
- Is biodegradable, and environmentally safe. It does not require any special handling, or disposal.
- Technology that has been proven on over 100,000 tattoos by thousands of tattoo professionals during the last 5 years.
How to Properly Use Electrum Cleanse (PREP):
- Clean the skin using approved antiseptic prep.
- After Prep, evenly apply Electrum Cleanse onto a clean, disposable, lint-free paper towel or wipe. DO NOT DILUTE!
- The amount of Electrum Cleanse used is directly related with the size of the are being cleaned & rinsed. There is no "over-application" of the product.
- Apply Electrum Cleanse onto the skin in one consistent outward circular motion, beginning in the center of the area being cleaned & ending at least 2 inches further out from the area that will be tattooed. Try not to overlap areas while cleaning.
- Shave client using cleanser of choice. Using a single-use disposable razor, begin shaving from the top of the area to be tattooed to the bottom.
- Dispose of the razor directly into a regulated sharps container immediately upon completion of shaving.
- Evenly apply Electrum Cleanse onto a clean, disposable, lint-free paper towel or wipe. DO NOT DILUTE!
- Allow Electrum Cleanse to sit on the skin for 15 seconds undisturbed. Set the soaked towel on top of the skin (area).
How to Properly Use Electrum Cleanse (PROCEDURE):
- DO NOT DILUTE! Dilution will make the product ineffective!
- DO NOT USE WITH GREEN SOAP! Green Soap will neutralize the product!
- Electrum Cleanse can be used in lieu of distilled water throughout the tattoo procedure.
- You may add a drop of Dial liquid soap if desired for increased cleansing action of plasma and residual ink.
- Noticeably less redness/irritation to the skin throughout the procedure.
- Reduces the "sting" associated with tattooing.
- Less irritation = clients sit better, making artists work easier.
Avoid overexposure to sunlight and heat. Store at room temperature. Do not allow product to freeze.
SDS Available HERE
I have use this product on various locations on the body including but not limited to soft skin areas like knee and arm ditches. Not only did it replace Bactine to keep the redness down but it also replaced distilled water and glide lubricant for the tattoo process. If you’re not using this product if you probably don’t give a shit about your clients.