ELECTRUM Premium Tattoo Stencil Primer is the industry's leading stencil application product.
A claim that's backed by consistent positive customer feedback and growing brand loyalty. ELECTRUM was developed by tattoo artists for tattoo artists, and is manufactured by tattoo artists, not laboratories.
ELECTRUM works with skin markers too! Say goodbye to needing a lotion AND a spray for your stencils! ELECTRUM does it all in one! If you're a sharpie artist, just apply ELECTRUM like you would to apply a carbon stencil, let it dry on the skin for 10 minutes and draw right on top of it... BAM, it's STUCK and you're not going to have to worry about losing that artwork! ELECTRUM is GREEN GOLD!!!!
- Years of solid industry feedback 100% trusted!
- Developed by veteran tattoo artists.
- A little goes a long way, a dime sized amount can cover an entire forearm!
- Mere pennies per application!
- All inclusive, works with both carbon stencils and sharpie art.
- WORKS WITH ALL SPIRIT PAPERS - Purple, Green, and Red!
- Keeps your stencil LOCKED onto the skin!
- You and your clients will LOVE the smell!
- Completely Vegan and Non-Toxic.
- Skin friendly.
- Deodorant free!
- Made in the USA
- EU Certified and compliant
Say goodbye to lost stencils forever!
Product SDS Available HERE
Awesome products ! It’s the best thing I’ve used for stencils
Great product one of the best I’ve ever used
Great primer with multiple uses. It works well with stencils and freehand and has instructions for both. Worked perfectly the first time I used it and you only need a tiny amount so a small bottle will last a long time.
I’ve used a lot of different products and this is by far the best!
Better than many of the other products used. Plus fast and professional service
This stuff is fantastic. Bullet proof stencils that don't wipe off no matter how many times you wipe over it. Thank goodness for the stencil repositioning spray. This stuff is amazing, and you only need to use a pea sized bit of it for something the size of an average sized portrait. Thanks Electrum!