ELECTRUM Premium Tattoo Stencil Primer is the industry's leading stencil application product. A claim that's backed by consistent positive customer feedback and growing brand loyalty. ELECTRUM was developed by tattoo artists for tattoo artists, and is manufactured by tattoo artists, not laboratories.
ELECTRUM works with skin markers too! Say goodbye to needing a lotion AND a spray for your stencils! ELECTRUM does it all in one! If you're a sharpie artist, just apply ELECTRUM like you would to apply a carbon stencil, let it dry on the skin for 10 minutes and draw right on top of it... BAM, it's STUCK and you're not going to have to worry about losing that artwork! ELECTRUM is GREEN GOLD!!!!
- Years of solid industry feedback 100% trusted!
- Developed by veteran tattoo artists.
- A little goes a long way, a dime sized amount can cover an entire forearm!
- Mere pennies per application!
- All inclusive, works with both carbon stencils and sharpie art.
- WORKS WITH ALL SPIRIT PAPERS - Purple, Green, and Red!
- Keeps your stencil LOCKED onto the skin!
- You and your clients will LOVE the smell!
- Completely Vegan and Non-Toxic.
- Skin friendly.
- Deodorant free!
- Made in the USA
- EU Certified and compliant
Say goodbye to lost stencils forever!
Product SDS Available HERE
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Awesome product, I'll use nothing else!
I've used a bunch of stencil applicants and most of of them are the same thing and usually will disappear at like the 5 - 6 hour marker, however Electrum stays on FOREVER! haha not really forever but I did have a client that stated it lasted for 5 days, so yes this stuff is the best! Would recommend to any artist! It also smells super good. Huge bonus in my book :)
It helps a lot when it comes to tattooing, as it is not erased
5 STAR THIS PRODCT ROCKS
Hands down this is the best stencil product that I have used. I like how this is also thick and not real thin like the others. My stencil held longer with this as well. Great product!
This is the best stencil application solution you can buy. A little really does go along way.
best i've ever used to put on stencils. it works magic for yellow and red sharpies