ELECTRUM Premium Tattoo Stencil Primer is the industry's leading stencil application product. A claim that's backed by consistent positive customer feedback and growing brand loyalty. ELECTRUM was developed by tattoo artists for tattoo artists, and is manufactured by tattoo artists, not laboratories.
ELECTRUM works with skin markers too! Say goodbye to needing a lotion AND a spray for your stencils! ELECTRUM does it all in one! If you're a sharpie artist, just apply ELECTRUM like you would to apply a carbon stencil, let it dry on the skin for 10 minutes and draw right on top of it... BAM, it's STUCK and you're not going to have to worry about losing that artwork! ELECTRUM is GREEN GOLD!!!!
- Years of solid industry feedback 100% trusted!
- Developed by veteran tattoo artists.
- A little goes a long way, a dime sized amount can cover an entire forearm!
- Mere pennies per application!
- All inclusive, works with both carbon stencils and sharpie art.
- WORKS WITH ALL SPIRIT PAPERS - Purple, Green, and Red!
- Keeps your stencil LOCKED onto the skin!
- You and your clients will LOVE the smell!
- Completely Vegan and Non-Toxic.
- Skin friendly.
- Deodorant free!
- Made in the USA
- EU Certified and compliant
Say goodbye to lost stencils forever!
Product SDS Available HERE
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
best i've ever used to put on stencils. it works magic for yellow and red sharpies
simply the best stencil stuff out there i used different ones over the years but this is top notch
Will never use ANYTHING else.
Couldn't expect any less even if I tried! *2 thumbs way up!*
Nothing works like this lovely green slime, it smells good, looks cool, and is a fantastic stencil solution!
This is the best stencil product I have used
I've been using Electrum for about the last 3 years and its absolutely top notch stuff! I recommend it to everyone
Let it dry, apply and your stencil's there to stay. I've used a few brands that also do the trick but this one has lovely scent for the win.
Great product, perfect bullet-proof stencils every time !