FK Irons Spektra Flux Rotary Tattoo Machine with 2 PowerBolts — Stealth
We listened to you and created a revolutionary device that puts, you, the tattoo artist, in control of your art. The first truly wireless tattoo machine is here – the Spektra Flux. More power without any of the complicated stuff. Just a pen-style device with all the features you need.
We have created a Bluetooth enabled device with up to 10 hours of battery life with a fast charging speed of about 1.5 hours. Charge your tattoo machine from any USB-C power plug including your car, laptop, or battery pack. Know where you stand at all times and check your battery life and your voltage usage through an LED indicator. To not over complicate things, we created a user-friendly interface with only 3 buttons so you can spend more time in your art. Prioritizing your comfort and safety with a lightweight, ergonomic design that packs most of the weight in the center, reducing the strain in your hand.
It’s time to unleash your power, embrace the wireless revolution and create your masterpiece. Say bye, bye to your annoying cables, rotary, coil machine! Even if you’re loyal to the coil, you’ll love the Flux.
- 4 mm Direct Drive: a versatile stroke for lining and color packing
- Lightweight Design: Only 6.3 ounces (178 grams), most of the weight is in the center
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Always get the same amount of power
- LED Indicator: From here you can check your battery life, pair with devices via Bluetooth, and change voltage
- Changing Voltage: Decrease and Increase voltage by half increments
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary Powerbolt battery. Save $50 when you buy both at the same time!
- Battery life: 10 hours of life with only 1.5 hours of charging time
- USB-C port: Charge your wireless tattoo machine in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack
- Bluetooth capability: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab App : Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Wireless footswitch capable (coming soon)
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Voltage : 5-12 Volts
- Grip: 33 mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
It was really hard for me to pay over a grand for a machine, but it was well worth the money. I upgraded after the Hyperion that I bought last year died on me. Honestly, I was expecting a similar performing machine, but I was surprised. The Flux is honestly the best machine that I've ever used. It's small light weight, and has the power of a coil machine. The battery life is excellent, I've gotten more than 10 hours from a single charge. I would definitely recommend this machine to anyone looking to go wireless.
This machine is worth the money super solid product looking for the perfect machine? Look no further this thing is badass
Don’t let the price scare you aware. This machine is worth every penny. Crisp clean lines, and super smooth shading all packed into this one. It’s nice to get away from the foot switch while being able to maneuver freely around your workspace. The Powerbolts hold a ridiculous battery life, and charging is super quick. Thanks for my Flux! Definitely love it...