Wrath Disposable Cartridge Grips 1.25"
TATSoul’s Wrath line of Disposable Cartridge Grips are constructed from a specially formulated gel-like material to provide maximum comfort and shock absorption. Unlike typical rubber grips, Wrath Disposable Cartridge Grips are custom molded directly onto the stem to prevent any 'spinning' during tattoo sessions. The superior patented shape design of the Cartridge Grips offers an unparalleled level of control and ergonomic comfort.
- • Patented shape design for improved ergonomics and control
- • Special gel-like grip for improved comfort and shock absorption
- • Compatible to fit Cheyenne and T-Tech cartridges
- • Intended for use with the Cheyenne Hawk Machine, Inkjecta Flite, and Spektra Edge
- • Available in 1" and 1.25" diameter
- • Requires a combo vice adapter (Except for Spektra Edge machines)
- • 10 pcs. Wrath Disposable Cartridge Grips
- • 10 pcs. 89mm Stainless Steel Plunger Bars
i was very surprised at how comfortable the grips are, at first i thought 1.25" would be insane but the size really balances the machine and with the HELIOS cartridge system they pop in and out with ease and stays in place. great tubes and would suggest trying them out if you havent, they also worked well with T-TECH cartridges
There's only 2 ways it could be better, 1) if it was a bit less pricey. 2) if they made 1.5" grips. These disposable grips kick ass! The only cartridge grip that I've tried that the needle cartridge actually LOCKS in. Better than the FKIrpg disposables, better than Cheyenne hawk aluminum adjustable grips. The price isn't terrible, but when you're an artist working on a percentage, it would mean the world to see a price drop. Regardless, I won't be using any other disposable cartridge grip! Thx Tatsoul, and thank you Electrum!